Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On Sweaters and Surprises

Well - the greatest plans can often be waylaid...no Steek practice here - I've decided to roll up my sleeves and call things done. Details and more photos over yonder at the finished items blog...call me fickle. I want to get moving on another sweater ;) Either something wonderfully cably and textured...or maybe a simple short sleeved pullover...or perhaps I should just get moving on Venezia again - poor thing is not much further than that lonely post way back in May of 08!

...then again, maybe I should cast on for yet another pair of socks - Anne surprised me today with a preview copy of her Winding Diamonds sock pattern (scroll down past the gorgeous produce to see the socks) - she designed and knit them from Spritely Goods Sylph in the Eaving colorway. I'm looking forward to seeing the pattern finalized, and will be bringing some over to stock in the shop - Thanks, Anne, for such a wonderful surprise :)

No comments: