Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's that time...

...time to feed The Beast.

The poor thing has been a little bit neglected, what with all the dyework going on...and the batt stores are looking a little sparse.


Here's my happy little Monster, with a smidge over nine (yes nine) pounds of fiber prepped for carding and piled on top. Since I'm still receiving in orders from TNNA (a big box of Malabrigo arrived today - I still need to photo the new colors and update the stocks...that's the plan for the weekend in addition to carding my way through all that fiber), I've decided I'll focus on the blending and push the dyeing back another month or so. If there is anything you really want restocked, please let me know, and I'll do my best to make sure it's on the list for the next round with the dyepots.

A while back I was fortunate enough to receive a poster of the Bats of Arizona - I thought it was rather fitting to mount it over my carder ;)

No comments: