Monday, March 13, 2006

Springtime Buns

With the lack of rain, all kinds of little creatures are wending their way down into the residential areas. Each morning and evening I could watch cottontails browsing the grass in nearby parks and greenbelts, and they provided the inspiration for this little guy.

His name is Carat :) Don't you just want to reach out and give him a hug?

Luckily the record breaking lack of precipitation was finally broken over the weekend, giving me an opportunity to actually finalize the pattern for Carat.

Should you wish to make a Carat for your own, his pattern is available at the shop now :)

2 comments:

Oiyi said...

Adorable!!! I love the name. LOL!

I have been planning to buy some of your animal patterns. But currently I am obsessed with knitting bears. That bunny is a must have on my list.

Anonymous said...

Cuuute!! And I just saw your birdies on Crafting Japanese! Wow! You are fast. It took me forever to make one bird.