Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Darn it, I missed!

I missed my official Blogiversary. How sad is that?

In the past year I've gone from knitting rectangles, very nice, but they were just rectangles...to knitting lace, the occasional garment, and I'm still cranking on my first official pair of socks. I've learned to spin, to support my fiber addiction...and I've learned how to crochet :) Not bad.

I've continued to cook and play in the kitchen, tho not much that has been blog worthy...

And I've managed to make friends with people who have somehow, one way or another, stumbled into my little piece of the internet. Thanks for popping by and dropping the occasional comment :) I appreciate each and every one!

Here's to more blogging and more random friendships!

3 comments:

Oiyi said...

Happy belated Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great how blogging can inspire you in so many ways? It's really helped me.

Happy Belated Blogiversary!! :)

Chris Wass said...

I'm happy to be here with you! :-D